Beauty, Nails & Massage Specialist Excellent Incentives at Skinfull Affairs
Skinfull Affairs in Dublin 2, is a concept store which offers a variety of conscientious treatments and cosmetics and now is recruiting an experienced Beauty Therapist to join their dynamic team. We are open to speaking to those of you have a minimum of one years' experience performing the following treatments
- Nails - Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Polish
- Body Treatments including Massage
Skinfull Affairs provides conscientious cosmetics and treatments that enhance natural beauty and provide a relaxing and indulgent experience. We believe beauty is a state of mind – and we care about what goes in & on our bodies. Skinfull Affairs operates with a distinct focus on wellbeing. We have journeyed far to find great products that come from all corners of the globe and are filled with natural ingredients, vegetarian (vast majority vegan), cruelty-free and made with high content of organic ingredients. We require a beauty therapist who is also very confident doing manicures, pedicures and gel polish (all natural products used).
If you are passionate about beauty and love performing beauty treatments please send your CV below or email email@example.com or if you require further information on this role, please contact Beautifuljobs office on 01 9036279. We also invest hugely in continuous training for our staff! Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be contacted.
If you have experience in any of the following please send your CV
- Very high standard of manicures and polish applications
- Experience doing back Neck and Shoulder, Full Swedish, Indian Head, Bamboo massage and Body Brushing
- Body Microdermabrasion
- Yonka Facials
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting
- Henna Body Art
- Make Up Artistry
- 2 Years minimum experience.
- Beauty qualification required (ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO)
- Professional attitude with a positive approach to your work
- Weekend hours are required.
- Excellent standard of training provided on a continuous basis.
- Career development!
- Excellent incentives.
- Time and a half on Sundays!
- Refer a Friend
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.