Beauty Salon Business Development Manager at Sam McCauley Chemists Group Ltd
A challenging role within a progressive company.
Other Salary Information
Based on experience
- Deliver weekly sales targets on services and retail in six regional salon locations in the south east and south of Ireland
- Manage and support local teams in accordance with business development plans and company policy
- Liaise with salon co-ordinators on a daily/ weekly basis to review sales, team performance, column management and customer relations
- Keep up to date with industry trends with a view to sourcing additional services to enhance salon menu
- Liaising with training manager to ensure all required training is completed reviewed and implemented
- Process stock orders to ensure sufficient professional and retail stock levels available to salon teams at all times.
- Ensure all salon expenditure complies with company budgets and forecasts
- Liaise with and build working relationships with all salon suppliers to ensure all locations remain at the forefront of beauty in Ireland
- Collaborate with company departments such as marketing, finance, human resources and operations to ensure all deadlines and relevant tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Deliver a customer focused approach to quality five-star service in every faucet of the business.
- Previous business development experience within the beauty industry in Ireland or the UK.
- Delivering on weekly, monthly or annual sales targets
- Experience with Phorest Salon Software and Navigate 2019 desirable but not essential. Training may be provided.
- A proven track record of leading and developing a team
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly diligent and organised
- Attention to detail
- Client focused
- Self-managed & self- motivated
- Ability to work independently while delivering on deadlines, targets and budgets.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.