Beauty Therapist at Beyond Beauty Laser & Skincare Clinic
Beyond Beauty is a leading Laser and Skincare Clinic located in Claregalway. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join an award winning team. As a Beauty Therapist with Beyond Beauty, you will provide consultations and treatments to clients, maintain and improve services to them, ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times. If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279 for more information
- To carry out beauty treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to
- To give professional advice to clients and promote available treatments.To promote products, along with a full home care prescription
- To liaise in a positive and constructive manner with the Day Manager and receptionists on the days scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc. in order to meet the ever changing needs of our clients
- To attend any appropriate training courses required
- To keep up to date with developments relating to the product ranges and any new treatments
- To ensure that equipment is fully operational and clean and report any defects to the Salon Manager
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations by using safe work practices
- To turn off equipment and lights after use
- To ensure all equipment and utensils are appropriately sterilised
- To inform the Day Manager of any medical conditions or behaviour from clients that is unusual or causes concern e.g. skin condition, bruising etc
- To assist in the cleaning and tidying of the treatment areas
- To ensure your room is fully prepared and stocked before your first treatment
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as delegated by the Salon Manager
- Use waxing and threading to remove facial and body hair experience in Laser Hair Removal and electrolysis is desirable but not essential
- Provide manicures and pedicures and gel polish
- Give various types of facial and body massages
- Conduct skin analysis (face and body)
- Manage appointments
- Warmly welcome clients upon their arrival
- Update client records with contact details and treatments received
- Provide advice on makeup products and techniques based on each client’s needs
- Cross-sell beauty products and additional treatments, when appropriate
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before use
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Flexibility and cooperation are required
- ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO.
- Experience working in a Spa or Beauty Salon
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with massages, hair removal techniques and face therapies
- Providing manicures and pedicures
- Using waxing and electrolysis to remove facial and body hair
- Giving various types of facial and body massages,
- Make up application experience for weddings and events.
- Good motivational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Effective communication skills dealing with client’s individual requirements and needs.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of all treatment procedures and product and be able to adapt treatments to a clients need.
- We offer industry competitive salaries and an excellent sales commission scheme.
- Beyond Beauty is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.