Clinic And Spa Manager at South William Clinic and Spa
Dublin City Centre, Dublin, Ireland.
Salary on Application.
Posted 11 January
South William Clinic & Spa is one of Ireland’s most innovative aesthetic clinics providing a very high standard of professional care across a wide variety of cutting-edge skin, laser, body, spa and wellness treatments, and a collection of the best cosmeceutical products available to deliver excellent results for our clients. The clinic is currently seeking an experienced Manager to join our ambitious team. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the business overseeing all operations, driving sales, motivating staff and maintaining the highest levels of customer service. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar type role, preferably in the same industry. As Manager of the Clinic & Spa you will work closely with Company Directors to implement and drive the business strategy across talent management, leadership development, employee engagement and performance management.
If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279.
A significant part of the role will involve the following activities:
- Manage all daily operations of the clinic and spa smoothly and efficiently.
- Contribute to the development of and support the roll out of our talent management strategy across the business, and maintain a strong high-performing team of Therapists and Front of House staff.
- Facilitate business leaders in identifying critical roles, key successors and high potential employees as part of the talent review process.
- Lead and champion the performance management principles and process across the business, conducting weekly and monthly staff performance reviews and appraisals.
- On-going mentoring and motivation of staff to ensure high-performance.
- Lead key communications and other activities across the performance management spectrum.
- Monitor and evaluate staff targets regularly and implement performance improvement plans where targets are not being met.
- Drive strategy around client treatment programmes and memberships to encourage adaption of these initiatives.
- Assist staff with sales techniques; closing sales, cross-selling and up-selling offering client treatment plans and incentives to create loyalty and repeat business.
- Manage and promote loyalty schemes and initiatives, as well as monthly special offers.
- Manage stock process and orders, filing invoices, orders and statements and assisting accounts team where necessary. Perform regular stock takes.
- Manage all clinic and spa events and activities, providing marketing and other support.
- Ensure front of house is always at a 5-star level and relevant merchandising and promotional items are in place.
- Maintain an excellent customer service reputation across the business ensuring that client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Have an excellent understanding off all services and products offered at the clinic and manage treatment portfolio with Senior Therapists, and ensure all staff are aware of the full treatment offering available.
- Ensure all operations are financially efficient, have a good understanding of the finances of the business and be in a position to make sound financial decisions.
- Ensure compliance of policies and protocols are carried out to industry standards.
- Proactively interact with Management on improvements for the business and suggest new ideas and initiatives to drive sales and quality.
- Regularly report to company director on progress of the business and of your team.
3 Years minimum experience.
- Minimum of three years experience in an aesthetic clinic or similar.
- Experience in managing and building a team of between 10-15 people.
- Experience in people management, delivering staff appraisals and performance reviews.
- Experience in working within a target-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Ability to lead and maintain a high-performance team of therapists.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points