Customer Care Coordinator at The Skin Nerd
The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for all Customer Service functions for The Skin Nerd Ltd. The role’s primary function is to coordinate and take responsibility for all Customer experience activity including case management and administrative duties. You are the front line support to customers by handling inbound tickets, inbound calls and doing outbound emails, calls, dealing with queries and ensuring customers' concerns are addressed.
The Skin Nerd!
Our core philosophy is that we put the 'care' in 'skincare'. Not only do we care for skin and our endgame in everything is to educate as a means to empowerment and confidence in skincare. With this in mind, a customer experience coordinator is key to everything we do. We provide mainly an online service to our customers where we they have video consults, purchase in our online store, and purchase our Skingredients product range elsewhere.
The Job Opportunity:
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment? Are you looking for a role that is exciting, challenging, has a real impact on our customers? Are you excited and driven to cultivate in a high-performance environment? If you’re looking to make a significant impact on an Irish company goals by coordinating our customer care then this job is for you!
We look for our team’s wholehearted support in our quest for quality. We ask that you devote time, attention and abilities to your work and we appreciate any additional time you might spend in fulfilment of your role. We will expect you to be positive, innovative, adaptable, and flexible in your role and commit to undertaking work which may be outside of your normal duties, and/or to working outside of your normal working hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Customer care experience that is creative, entrepreneurial with a drive to giving the best customer experience. Please send your CV below or contact MARIA in BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279. Due to the high volume of CV's we receive only those applicants who are suited to the role will be contacted.
- Providing front line on-line query support, customer service and complaint resolution services for our all clients within Skingredients, Cleanse Off Mitt and The Skin Nerd. This will include being the first point of contact for all queries via email, live chat, all social media channels and by phone.
- This role is responsible for all incoming queries both directly with the end user and also with our stockists of Skingredients and Cleanse Off Mitt nationally and internationally.
- Interacting with our clients and potential clients through all social media channels – including 3 websites.
- Ensuring the provision of excellent customer care to all our clients / stockists
- Responsible for maintaining standards and SLA’s regarding all customer interaction,
- Ensuring all customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Driving customer care perfection as a coordinator of customer care.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and use initiative when problem solving.
- Listening to and understanding customer`s needs and respond accordingly.
- Providing the best possible experience to customers on every ticket and call.
- Delicately handling any anticipated critical issues.
- Qualified to CIBTAC, or CIDESCO or equivalent and 5 years’ relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience or insight working in the skincare industry.
- Able to handle the demands of a Queue based environment.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Strong sales skills.
- A self-starter who has a demonstrated capability and maturity to take ownership of their own development.
- Attention to detail and high work standards in support of accurate, precise delivery.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Results based with a focus on customers and the delivery of sales and service KPI`s.
- Excellent office, administration and organisational skills required.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.