Front Of House / Team Leader at Black Amber
We are looking for a Salon Receptionist/Team Leader to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our professional services. Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organised and able to lead a team and manage clients with grace, even during peak demand. Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers. Please send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279.
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role.
- Familiarity with processing transactions.
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude.
- Solid organisation and record-keeping skills.
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances.
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. Team Leader, an ability to lead our team and provide effective guidance.
- Responsible for supervising, managing and motivating the team.
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.