Full & Part Time Beauty Therapist at Eco Spa at The Clonmel Park Hotel
'EcoSpa’ at the Clonmel Park Hotel is a superior retreat where we anticipate your every need and surpass your expectations. From the moment you enter the multi-award winning Eco Spa you will be taken on a journey that has been created only for you. The ‘EcoSpa’ menu has been created to bring balance and wellness to work in synergy with the skin, body and mind. We are now recruiting both a Full & Part Time Beauty Therapists.
If you are interested then please send your CV below or contact BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279 for more information.
- Shellac nails
- Waxing/ specialised
- Spray tan
- Holistic massage
- Experience with Dermalogica, Kerstin Florian Skincare, or Basq Skin Care is advantageous but not essential
- Qualifications in one or more of the following is preferable ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO
- Experience in holistic massage & facial training is a prerequisite to these particular roles
- Must be flexible with working weekends as required
- Willing to work as part of a team and ability to build a rapport with clients
- Must be motivated and able to work on her own initiative
- Capable of running a busy column punctually and efficiently
- Have a true love and passion for what you do with a 'can do' attitude
- Punctual, hard working and reliable
- Staff discounts on products
- Skincare training
- Incentives scheme
- Lunch on duty
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.