Junior Marketing And Content Creator (Graduates Welcome To Apply) at Renaissance Products Ltd
Renaissance Products Ltd is the largest Irish-based family owned distributor of leading professional skincare brands. We work only with dynamic manufacturers who continually push the boundaries to produce results-driven products and treatments, use only the best ingredients, and are continually researching and developing their products. We are the Irish distributors of Yon-Ka Paris since 1991 and IMAGE Skincare since 2009, and have won numerous international distributor awards for professionalism, customer support and service, and results.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a junior marketing or college graduate to work closely with the Marketing Manager within our head office in Howth Co.Dublin. The role will include assisting management in all aspects of online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms, reflective of marketing calendars. Other duties are outlined below. Work experience within the beauty or aesthetic industry is a huge advantage. If you are interested in this role please apply below or you can speak to one of the consultants in Beautifuljobs head office on 01 9036279. This is a 6 month contract with view to permanency.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Generating ideas and leads for original content such as interviews, features and news, as well as contributing to design concepts.
- Shooting and editing of content such as videos and photoshoots to adhere with brand guidelines.
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos and imagery and that meets the aims and objectives of the company.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each brand & Google guidelines
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate, reflective of brand marketing calendar.
- Work with team to create engaging and relevant video content for brands and help to promote across all digital media platforms.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all brands.
- Experience with CMS platforms, especially Magento, desirable
- Knowledge of the latest SEO updates
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms
- Video shooting and editing experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe & InDesign
- Having a passion for, and knowledge of all things skin & beauty
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrating brand social media experience and knowledge of various social analytical tools.
- Having a degree or professional qualification in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.