Laser & Skin Trainer at Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Laser Trainer. The goal is to enhance Therapie Clinic's Training Team, staff member's skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. Please send your CV or if you require further information on this role, please contact our office on 019036279 or our mobile 0876086255.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, performance appraisals and consultation with clinic managers and Head Training Manager
- Deliver a wide variety of Training Programs
- Research, investigate and analyse new treatments and products for the company
- Draw an overall training and development plan that will address company needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction programmes with new staff members in their clinic's internationally.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Identify and Prioritise training needs and schedules for each clinic
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of employees through assessments, shadowing and consultations in conjunction with management
- Develop protocols for the company
- Working with management team to offer support for business development and staff needs
- Providing continuous in house training for all staff
- Researching gaps in the market were Therapie can expand into and delivering detailed analysis to management to support strategy and expansion.
- Extensive Aesthetic Laser and Skin knowledge
- Willingness to continue to learn and keep up to date with current trends
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programmes as necessary
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Flexible to travel nationally and internationally – Outside of traveling role is Dublin based
- Flexible work hours
- Proven work experience as a trainer - distinct advantage
- Teaching or Trainer Qualifications – Distinct advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Laser Treatments – Distinct advantage
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops etc)
- Knowledge of skin treatments and products
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.