Online Skin Consultant/ Events Professional at The Skin Nerd
Another exciting role has become available at The Skin Nerd offices in Drumcondra! Jennifer is now hiring her 2nd Online Skin Consultant/ Events professional this month! If you love love skin and have super knowledge, passion and a desire to help people achieve their skin goals then please apply!
Our core philosophy is that we put the 'care' in 'skincare'. Not only do we care for skin our endgame in everything is to educate as a means to empowerment confidence in skincare. When we receive messages from our clients that they feel better about their skin and themselves, we light up. Our culture is fun, education, innovation and most of all being human. Our people are our greatest assets and as we are growing, we support our people to reach their potential.
The Job Opportunity:
As an online skin consultant at The Skin Nerd, you will be responsible for performing online skin consultations for our Nerd Network clients, assisting at Nerd Network and Skingredients events and effectively talking all things skin to all hoomans across the business. The Nerd Network is an online consultancy and membership service, offering premium, 5-star service carried out through our educative one-to-one video consultations. In our video consultations, your aim is to inform each Nerd Network member on the ingredients that will assist them with their skin concerns, ensuring that we offer unbiased brand information across supplements, skincare, and mineral makeup. As well as video consultations, you are expected to provide a speedy and courteous turnaround on replies to all contact including live chat, email and other messaging, in line with company standards. The Skingredients events include representing the brand nationwide at in-store events and speaking with clients, talking about our brand’s philosophies, clinical ingredients and expert-led offerings.
Our ideal Nerd or Nerdette (online skin consultant), is eager, enthusiastic about skin, passionate, high energy and adept at communication, as well as keen to help people with their long term skin health. The Skin Nerd is fast-paced and ever-evolving with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Please send your CV below or contact MARIA in BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279. Due to the high volume of CV's we receive only those applicants who are suited to the role will be contacted.
To perform this role successfully, you must be able to carry out each of the following responsibilities effectively:
- Carry out professional and educational skin consultations.
- Attend sales and other company events at various locations.
- Provide a speedy and courteous turnaround on replies to all contact including live chat, email and other messaging, in line with company standards.
- Provide initial and follow-up service to all clients adopting our 360 degree approach.
- Generate ideas to optimise and progress the role and service for our clients.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to the development of the nerdie team to include, culture, teamwork and learning.
Competencies required for the role:
- Qualified to CIBTAC, or CIDESCO or equivalent and 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills and social media savvy or the ability to develop these skills quickly.
- A team player, with great people skills.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.