Part Time Beauty Therapist (Open To Graduates) at Precious Hair&Beauty
Part-time Beauty Therapist required in a fast-paced, friendly hair and beauty salon in Templeogue, Dublin 6w. Graduates welcome to apply!
The role is for an experienced and competent Therapist who constantly provides first-class customer service, while delivering the highest professional standard. They must be flexible to work late evenings and weekends. For more information on this role please send your CV directly or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of beauty therapy including:
Waxing (including specialised)
Nails: manicures, pedicures, shellac and gels
Other Salary Information
Plus Excellent commission!
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent customer service skills with a professional and approachable manner.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, where they are focused on achieving first class results in the allocated time.
- Be passionate about all areas of beauty therapy and have the knowledge to educate our clients.
- Have a desire to upskill themselves and to keep up with new treatments.
- Be a team player, while also being confident and competent to work on their own initiative.
- Take pride in appearance
- Be reliable and flexible
- 2 Years minimum experience
- Fluent English
- Must be flexible to work late evenings and weekends
- CIBTEC / ITEC / CIDESCO Qualified
- You get to work alongside an amazing team, where you will use all the best products & technology in the industry.
- Progressive salon
- Great working atmosphere
- Ongoing training
- Staff incentives
- Complimentary treatments
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.