Sales Advisor at Rodial
Rodial is a global luxury brand of innovative skincare and a capsule make-up collection. Pairing world-class anti-ageing ingredients with ground-breaking innovation our products are high-performance skincare essentials to address a range of skin concerns. An authority in beauty following her years as an international journalist, Maria Hatzistefanis founded Rodial in 1999 after seeing a gap in the market for high performance skincare offering targeted, results-driven treatments. The brand has an extensive celebrity following and global reach with a presence in 35 countries worldwide. Utilising unique and powerful ingredients such as bee venom and dragon's blood, all products have been carefully formulated to produce the best immediate results. After years of working with celebrity makeup artists and picking up the best backstage tips, Maria then saw the opportunity to take Rodial to the next level and created the ultimate sculpting makeup collection designed to enhance natural beauty for a flawless, professional-looking finish. Rodial are now recruiting a Sales Advisor in Dublin.
As Sales Advisor, you will provide a welcoming, luxury and personalised service to all customers, advising customers of best skincare products to meet their needs, link selling and inviting customers back to build on brand loyalty. You will be responsible for meeting own sales targets, maximising on all sales opportunities, such as traffic stopping, to deliver great sales results. Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role. This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
- Interacting with customers, providing consultations and delivering expert skincare advice, making recommendations based on the individual’s needs
- Strategising to meet assigned sales targets
- Have a strong focus on link selling
- Proactively drives recruitment of new customers as well as clienteling
- Keeping a track of the stock and inventory in the store and placing orders for replenishing the stock
- Raising brand awareness
- Proactive in setting up events, following brand guidelines
- Maintaining the visual merchandising in store and ensuring that they comply with brand guidelines
- Completing all the assigned tasks by the Area Manager
- Adhering to company Grooming guidelines
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.