Sales Development Professional (Skincare & Tanning Northern Ireland) at Beauty Results
Beauty Results is an Irish owned distribution company for TanOrganic and Glo Skin Beauty. TanOrganic uses natural and organic ingredients and we are the only Eco-Certified self- tanning brand in the world. Glo Skin Beauty is Glo Skin Beauty is a medical grade cosmeceutical, peels, skincare and mineral make up. Glo Skin Beauty, formerly gloTherapeutics and glominerals, delivers truly personalised skincare solutions. Unique and advanced formulations provide potent concentrations with high levels of active ingredients to clinically transform the skin and offer ultimate skincare protection with their range of sunscreens.
We currently have a fantastic position available for a Sales Development Professional to cover the Northern Ireland region and surrounding counties. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with relative experience to develop and grow our client base. If you have a minimum of two years experience within a beauty or skincare field sales role please send your CV below or contact Maria in Beautifuljobs on 01 9036279.
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Primary focus on new business generation and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Managing a database of existing clients and potential leads.
- Retain and develop all existing and new accounts by educating clients on all brands, their functions and benefits, providing accurate information, leading product demonstrations and providing ongoing customer support to our clients within retail outlets, health stores and beauty salons.
- Produce brochures, costs and formal written quotations and following up on sales leads
- Liaising with all departments within head office with regards to any queries.
- Monitoring client feedback and communicating it to the correct department.
- Building rapport with existing clients and ensuring five star customer care is provided at all times
- Representing the company at product launches, events and trade shows.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Working to strict deadlines and sales targets
- This role includes travel throughout Ireland and may include overnight stays.
- 2 years experience within a similar field sales role
- Full driving license required
- Proven sales background with a track record of hitting targets
- A passion for the beauty and skincare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Ability to blend existing sales experience and industry knowledge
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours including some overnight stays if and when required.
- Previous experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Attention to detail – recognising specific client requirements and producing accurate proposals
- Self motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ approach to your work and a strong work ethic
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.