Sales Executive at Waxperts
New Business and Sales Account Exec.
MUST HAVE COLD CALLING EXPERIENCE
The role is to support and to drive sales forward by achieving company sales objectives.
You will be dealing with Waxperts Wax selling retail products, goods and services to salons and spas in Ireland. You will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
Securing new accounts, cold calling, and maintaining existing accounts. Telesales experience an advantage.
We are looking for a talented individual who can hit the ground running and grow with us as we build our team. The candidate must have a proven track record in sales and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets. You must have strong B2B sales experience coming from a structured sales environment. Strong organizational and motivational skills. You must be organized and be able to structure and deal with important administration tasks. Full training on all things Waxperts will be given.
If you are interested then please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
The priority of this role is sales. You must have cold calling experience. You will be expected to serve existing customers and seek out new ones whilst hitting or exceeding weekly targets. You’ll be responsible for handling the customers ensuring invoices are paid on time. Therefore you must be an effective, confident communicator demonstrating excellent customer service skills. Full competency in English, both written and spoken, is essential.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Day to Day sales calls & customer service
- Account management
- Brainstorm and participate in promotions and exhibitions
- The role offers the right candidate great development and progression opportunities with an exciting career path whilst working in an enjoyable, dynamic, energetic and fun office environment.
Other duties include:
- Communicate with stockists and primarily via phone and email, handle questions, complaints, order and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with one call/one email.
- Appropriately document all transactions and pertinent interactions.
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity measures.
- Develop broad working knowledge of Waxperts practices and operations, and demonstrate continued and consistent proficiency in the skill sets utilized within the company.
- Ability to sell and seek out new accounts and opportunities.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues.
- Effective decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly & effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
- Sales experience vital.
- Suitable candidates will be contacted by email.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.