Sales Superstar (Full Or Part Time Hours !) at Beautifuljobs Recruitment Consultancy
We are recruiting on behalf of a very reputable and long established business in North Dublin area. They are looking for a STAR to join their sales team, operating both on the phone in their offices, and also face to face at their live events.
The company specialises in:
1) Large conferences and retreats – teaching hair and beauty business owners how to reach their true potential
2) Smaller workshops – teaching managers and staff how to increase productivity and be a financial asset in the workplace
3) Private consulting services – helping business owners to achieve business objectives
To apply for this role:
It is important to state now, that this is and OUT & OUT SALES ROLE, so they are looking for someone who has a great track record and can hit the ground running. Experience in the beauty industry is not required, as a good sales person can learn quickly what they do and how this matches what the industry requires.
If you don’t have sales experience, but think you may have the right qualities, they will train you fully. Just prove to them that you’re driven, customer focused, enthusiastic and interested in helping small beauty businesses grow and expand.
Please send your CV via the link below or contact 01 903 6279 for a private consultation.
Other Salary Information
What’s on offer:
Salary based on experience
Fantastic commission structure (no commission cap)
Office location near Swords
You will be part of a fast paced sales team who help the client in every situation. You will be responsible for generating leads and will be constantly engaging with clients on the phone and face to face at our live monthly events. You will provide consultative selling to B2B clients for events, workshops and training products. All applicants must be very familiar with all social media platforms and digital marketing.
This role also includes providing adminstration support to the company director and team. Administration duties include:
- Managment of all company emails and customer queries.
- Filing, typing and client data mangement.
- Confirming client appointments and meetings.
- Diary managment for the director of the company
- Co-ordinating events and all associated administration duties involved in this process.
What are they looking for:
- You will be a dynamic and driven person
- You will face challenges with optimism and focus on the end result
- You may have experience in selling event tickets, seminars, workshops or training programmes
- You will be experienced in closing deals both face to face and over the phone
- You may also have experience in selling complex B2B services or technology, and explaining them clearly and convincingly
- You understand the importance of following processes and measuring your own performance to achieve goals and targets
- This is a part-time or full-time office based role. If results are demonstrated we are flexible and reward success.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.