Sales & Training Co Ordinator (20 Hours Per Week) Excellent Commission & Perks! at Boost Beauty Solutions
Boost Beauty Solutions is Ireland's exclusive distributor for the advanced skincare range 'Juliette Armand' a complete high end professional line of cosmetics that offers high quality personalized professional skincare at a highly competitive price point. and Grande Cosmetics, an award-winning make-up line that gives you bigger, better and bolder lashes, lips brows and hair!
Due to huge popularity and expansion in Ireland we have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and driven 'Sales Training Co-ordinator' to work alongside our team. The successful candidate has the choice of working within our headquarters or from home (however it is required that you are present in the Dublin office one day per week). The chosen candidate must be a qualified Beauty or Aesthetic therapist with excellent knowledge of skincare and have proven experience of selling retail and working to high sales targets. This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding company that offers fabulous perks, continuous training and career development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to step across from working in a salon environment to be introduced the wonderful world of business development. This role includes running training sessions, trade shows, promotional evening and cold calling. We are looking for someone who can grow with the company.
If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
Other Salary Information
Salary is negotiable including excellent commission
- Reporting to and providing full office support to the Business Development Manager.
- Researching Salons, Spas, Clinics and generating sales leads.
- Building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Achieving targets of sales calls throughout the week.
- Identifying customer needs and upselling of products.
- Organising meetings, client visits and product demonstrations.
- Working closely with the training department, providing full support in all areas to ensure a high standard is provided to our clients.
- Providing excellent customer care.
- Dealing with company emails, phone calls and ensuring all accurate information and correspondence is provided.
- Updating and inputting data to the company CRM system.
- Assisting in the set up and organisation of events and launches throughout Ireland.
- All administration duties associated with the role.
- You must be a qualified therapist with a passion for advanced skincare.
- High sales ability with a proven track record of increasing retail sales in either a Retail, Salon or Spa environment
- An energetic, bubbly, motivated and 'can do' approach to your work.
- A friendly manner with the ability to build up customer relationships.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good time management.
- Excellent administration skills with knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office.
- Driving license required as some travel is involved.
- 3 months intensive product and sales training will be provided! Along with continuous training.
- Excellent perks including complimentary product and commission.
- Great potential for career development.
- Fantastic achievable commission structure!
- Depending on performance this role can develop into a full-time role.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.