Salon Manager at Méche Hair & Beauty Salon
At Méche Hair & Beauty we offer contemporary hairdressing and beauty treatments with a focus on technical ability and style. Our business is expanding with a new development and we now require a salon manager highly skilled, to work closely with the business owners in driving the business forward! We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salon Manager who will lead our team of therapists and hair stylists, overlooking daily operations and ensuring our five star standard is maintained at all times.
WE ARE WILLING TO PAY ABOVE THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!
As a Salon Manager, it’s your responsibility to mentor and develop your talented team and to build and grow a successful salon business with a vibrant client base. You hold the key to the overall success of our business, helping drive revenue and controlling costs to ensure that we reach and exceed our targets. You’ll develop your salon team and help them achieve their full potential, whilst working with the salon owner. You will be responsible for managing front of house, customer service, staff rotas, recruitment and training of new staff as well as mentoring and coaching each individual to achieve their best. You will treat this business as your own, showing responsibility and ownership in all tasks.
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary package and amazing opportunities for development and growth. This is such an exciting role at a time where we have huge plans in place to expand our brand and build our team.
Please send your CV below, contact the BeautifulJobs office on 019036279 / firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com .
Please note the chosen candidate must have fluent English with all required visas to work in Ireland.
Other Salary Information
Salary negotiable depending on experience and candidate.
Target structure and Bonuses on offer.
- The management role is full time covering 40 hours per week. We expect all full time employees to be flexible as there are weekends, late evenings or the odd time an early start.
- As a manager you are required to be on location during the busy times to meet demands of the salon therefore flexibility is a must.
- Overseeing daily salon operations
- Working on developing the brand, products and team and arranging all staff are up to date on trainig.
- Managing and motivating a team.
- Organising employees shifts, preparing rosters in advance and updating accordinglingly so as the salon runs smooth.
- Handling issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assisting with marketing plans, social media and promotion of the business.
- Implementing targets and incentives for employees and ensuring they are being met.
- Controlling stock usage and avoiding unnecessary waste of products or treatments.
- Managing daily takings and transactions.
- Assisting with all administration associated with the role.
- Reporting to the company director with business updates daily.
- Keeping the standard of what is expected at a high level at all times.
- Keeping up to date with market trends.
- Organising staff events and keeping them motivated.
- A very good work ethic and the ambition to grow with the business as it expands.
- As we are Hair & Beauty business, it is very important that everyone keeps a high standard of appearance & grooming.
- The client is always right. It is important to keep them happy and go the extra mile.
- We believe that being consistant is important and therefore processes whould be adhered to and/or put in place.
- Computer skills, Basic book keeping and good organization skills are a must
- Knowledge of Phorest customer software is a must.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.