Senior Beauty Therapist at Monica Tolan, Beauty & Skincare Clinics
Senior Beauty Therapist Required by Monica Tolan's Beauty Clinic, Balbriggan, North County Dublin. We are recruiting both a full and part-time therapist. Saturday work will be required for the part-time position.
We currently have a position available for a senior skin therapist. This is a fantastic role for the right person. At Monica Tolan’s Beauty & Skincare Clinics we pride ourselves for being at the cutting edge of all things skin. We are a result-driven clinic and strive for excellence in ways that gives all our clients the best treatments and aftercare.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and professional hard working therapist who is willing to develop their skills in a very busy clinic. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very good package and will receive ongoing training in the beauty industry to the highest standards. Applicants should be committed to providing a level of service that exceeds expectations in a well established Award Winning Salon.
How to Apply:
Please indicate with a cover note:
1. What are your qualifications?
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. When are you available?
4. Why should we choose you?
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279.
The ideal candidate must be capable of filling and running a busy column punctually and efficiently. Passion about Skin Care, enjoy working as part of a team and provide a high level of customer care with confidence and exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a salon.
- Qualifications with ITEC, CIBTAC, and or CIDESO
- Must be fully trained with Decleor, Dermalogica and or Environ Skin Care.
- Must be able to work well within a team
- IPL, Hair Removal, Red Veins and rejuvenation experience would be beneficial.
- Specializedwaxing is Essential.
- Electrolysis is an Advantage
- HD Brow trained is an Advantage
- Must be able to achieve sales targets.
- Is motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Somebody with lots of confidence and enjoys a challenge
- Takes pride in their appearance, and stays up-to-date with all the latest trends.
- Fluent English is essential
Qualifications and Experience in the following is a bonus
- HD Brows
- Lash Extensions
- Spray Tanning
- Environ Skin Care
- Shellac Nail Care
- Advanced Waxing
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.