Senior Lash & Brow Therapist at Up To My Eyes
“Up To My Eyes” is a specialist brow and lash salon that currently employs ten members of staff. It has grown from strength to strength each year since its inception in March 2009. It was the first dedicated lash salon in Ireland and the first to introduce new lash products and lash techniques to the Irish Market. We offer our clients a Lash Menu with a choice of 10 different options to choose from. We are currently celebrating winning The Image Beauty of Business Award for the Best Eyelash Extension Specialist 2019.
We also have an extensive brow clientele. We offer Hd Brows, Brow Code Brows, Henna Brows and 4 choices of semi-permanent brow treatments. Our clients are used to a high standard of work from our therapists and enjoy the friendly and fun ambiance in our salon.
We are also stockists for Environ Skin care so candidates with a qualification in beauty therapy will also be eligible for earning a commission on top of their annual salary.
Our remuneration package is very generous and our working conditions are excellent. We are a fun group of people working together for success. Staff will never be required to work longer than an 8hr day and the salon remains closed on Sundays and Mondays.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
The Up To My Eyes Team
Reference ID: Lash & Brow Therapist
Please send your CV below or contact BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279.
- Lash Extension, Classic and Russian
- Brow grooming to include tint, wax and thread
- Lash Lifting
- Lash Tinting
- Henna Brows
- Specialized waxing
- Qualified in skin care is a bonus.
The ideal candidate must be skilled in, and able to demonstrate their skills in;
- Lash Extensions (Classic and Russian Volume), with a minimum of 2 years, full-time experience.
- Brow tinting and shaping, with a minimum of at least 1 full year of experience.
- Lash tinting.
- Lash lifting, with a minimum of 1 full year of experience.
The candidate should also:
- Be passionate about delivering excellence in all aspects of the role.
- Have high standards in relation to the impression of the salon for new and existing customers.
- Strive to ensure that the client receives a consistently excellent service during every visit.
- Embrace and represent the Brand Values of Teamwork, Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Consistency and Fun.
- Be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, with the clients and team alike.
- Thrive on working under pressure.
- Have 3 years experience required in the beauty industry.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.