Senior Spa Therapist at ESPA at Powerscourt Hotel
Powerscourt Hotel, Ireland’s premier five-star Resort and Spa (a member of the Autograph Collection, Marriott’s elite group of carefully orchestrated hotel experiences that the world has to offer) is currently recruiting for a Senior Spa Therapist.
The Hotel also belongs to The MHL Hotel Collection.
About Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa:
Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa is an award-winning property nestled in the foothills of Wicklow mountains on the world-famous Powerscourt Estate, whose gardens were voted the third most beautiful gardens in the world by National Geographic. Our business is to create extraordinary experiences for our guests with our exceptionally talented people. We provide a comprehensive training programme relevant to your new role and our business.
About the MHL Hotel Collection:
MHL group is a renowned portfolio of well known, high profile Hotels throughout Ireland. Our core business rotates around our exceptional people. We provide a comprehensive on-boarding, upskilling and professional development process. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279.
Senior Therapists are responsible for delivering exceptional treatments to guests of the spa, VIPs and press in line with ESPA and Hotel brand standards, whilst maintaining the excellent five-star client care, cleaning standards and grooming. Responsible for revenue generation through retail, up selling and cross sales to other business centres in the spa.
Assist the Head Therapist in ensuring that all operational procedures, codes of conduct and standards are adhered to by therapists. Mentoring the therapy team when required and always maintain a positive manner and motivating the therapy team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- High-quality Treatment Standards & Operations
- Spa & Retail Sales
- Team Engagement, Mentoring and Supervision
- Guest Relations
- Health, Saftey & Hygiene
- Set an example to all therapists in daily work, professionalism and standards.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as laid down by the Spa Director.
- Always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Support all departments in the spa including covering reception and spa attendant duties as and when required.
- Demonstrate a professional demeanour at all times, particularly with regard to punctuality, appearance and general manner.
- Work a flexible rota, including evening, early and weekend shifts.
- Responsible for the motivation of therapists and to report to the Head Therapist/ Treatment Manager on the ambiance of the team at any given time.
Why join our team? Along with this fantastic opening we offer;
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and Development with opportunities for career progression
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Hotel Discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.