Skin Specialist at Ebano Ballinteer
Ebano Ballinteer are seeking passionate, professional and unique Skincare Therapist / Skin Specialist who would like to progress to the next stage of their career. Ebano Ballinteer launched a purpose-built space @theclinicatebano over 3 years ago and skin has become the forefront of their elite salon. Their is a position for a full and part-time Senior Therapist or Skin Specialist. If you are a Skin Specialist or Skin experienced Therapist we would love to hear from you.
Both part-time and full-time positions available! If you are a self-motivated and flexible skincare therapist we would love you to join our growing team. These are roles for experienced and competent professionals who constantly delivers the highest professional standard in all aspects of skin care.
If you are interested please call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
The Ideal candidate:
- Have excellent customer service skills with a professional and approachable manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about all areas of skincare and exceed clients expectations at all times.
- Provide our clients with the most up to date treatments, therefore, always wants to learn and upskill.
- A team player, while also being confident and competent to work on their own initiative.
- Pride in appearance
- Reliable and Flexible
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.