Skin Therapist at Shields Dental and Skin Clinic
Shields Dental & Implant Clinic in Limerick have introduced their new Dental and Skin clinic based in Castletroy Shopping centre, where we will offer Botox, Fillers and a variety of advanced skincare treatments.
We are hiring a Skin Therapist who has extensive experience in performing advanced treatments. If you have any experience performing Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, Vampire facials, Laser Rejuvenation, Micro-needling and similar treatments please send your CV and a detailed cover letter outlining your reasons for applying for the role.
This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about skin and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to help the company grow the Aesthetic side of the business to compliment the medical services that are provided by the Dentists and Doctors.
Please send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs girls on 01 9036279
Other Salary Information
Bonus scheme based on sales targets
- Providing Skin consultations (using face scanner) and chemical peels as a basic service
- Advising clients on suitable skin treatments
- Using Alumier MD and SkinCeutical skincare brands
- Performing any of the following skin treatments:
- Vampire facials
- Laser rejuvenation an advantage
- Microneedling an advantage
- Microdermabrasion an advantage
- Laser vein removal an advantage
- Providing excellent customer care to all our clients
- Recording confidential customer data
- Recommending and rebooking treatments
- Selling retail product
- Working to targets and deadlines
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Skin peels: 1-2 year (Required)
- Laser hair removal: 1 year (Required)
- Aesthetic treatment: 1 year (Required)
- Experience using advanced cosmeceutical skincare such as Alumier MD and Skinceuticals helpful
- Experience of working within a target driven and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility: Our clinics open until 9-5pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9-4pm and Sundays 10-4pm. You will be required to work on Saturdays and Sunday on occasion
- CIBTAC, ITEC or CIDESCO Qualification.
- Potential for career development to grow the skin side of this business
- Discounts on treatments following the probationary period
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.