Skincare Specialist; Harvey Nichols Dublin at International Institute for Anti-Ageing
Department: Luxury Retail – Harvey Nichols
Responsible to: Counter Manager
Salary: A competitive salary plus fantastic bonus structure and company benefits!
Hours: Rota basis across seven days – 40 hours per week with 1 hour paid lunch break
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) is the home of Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and Advanced Nutrition Programme in the UK & Ireland.
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. If you have huge enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to work with great products that make a difference to people’s lives we can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Skincare Specialist to join our wonderful team of dedicated professionals in Dublin, Harvey Nichols! The successful candidate will demonstrate superb customer service skills and have previous experience working in a comparable high end, luxury environment. You will thrive in a target driven role, enjoy building rapport and relationships with clients and creating bespoke skincare plans on an individual basis.
- Conducting in-depth skin consultations using the latest skin imaging technology
- Performing mini electrical taster facials
- Recommending bespoke skincare packages for clients post consultation
- Helping to assist in any client queries
- Drive retail sales via interaction with customers and hosting on-counter/outreach events to achieve daily retail targets
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Assist the Management Team with visual merchandising and adhere to counter guide lines
- Ensure counter is at full occupancy by raising awareness and introducing new clients to the brands
- At least one years’ experience in skincare and beauty sales, ideally in a high-end environment
- A passion for beauty and results-driven skincare
- Positive can-do attitude; we believe in having a positive and optimistic attitude about everything we do because it inspires others to have the same
- Proactive approach to sales
- High career aspirations
- Love the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets
- Confident, approachable and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good team player
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth. You will be actively encouraged to increase your skillset and to attend relevant events
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
- Workplace Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working, Free Eye Test, to name just a few…..
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Our culture is very collaborative with a ‘family/community’ vibe
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.