Spa Receptionist at The Buff Day Spa
Are you looking to be a part of a 5* awarding winning spa team providing the best treatments available, then we have the position for you! The Buff Day Spa requires a Full-Time Spa Receptionist who can hit the ground running in a busy Spa environment.
The role requires an energetic, enthusiastic, reliable person who is committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment. If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
- Ensuring the seamless and smooth day-to-day running of the Reception
- Client satisfaction - this is a primary responsibility. All clients must receive the utmost care and attention while experiencing a 5 Star treatment
- Efficiently manage all enquiries and bookings-made via phone, email, social media and in person
- Ability to upsell a client a higher value Spa Treatment or Spa Package or retail purchase
- Ability to close a sale for therapist re courses and retail products
- Efficient scheduling of appointments through our salon management software
- A key objective for the Spa Receptionist is to support the Head Receptionist and Spa
- Management team by maintaining standards, co-ordinating staff and assisting in any way to ensure the Spa is run in a professional and 5 Star manner
- Responsible for opening or closing of the Spa
- Cash up, balance till and send reports to management team at end of day
- Stock ordering and checking if needed
- Keep reception area spotlessly clean, neat and tidy at all times
- Ensure Daily Checklist is completed every day.
- Manage gaps in the therapist column and encourage clients/therapists to fill them.
Spa Receptionist must at all times:
- Have excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Strive to achieve the highest standards at all times
- Be pro-active in all activities
- Be immaculately presented
- Possess superior Customer service skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Set an example in reaching sales targets
- The ideal candidate will hold a relevant beauty qualification and have a minimum of 1 years experience in a fast paced Spa Reception environment.
- Must have fluent English, excellent computer skills and have an abililty to pick things up quickly.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as we are open late evenings and Saturdays.
- Must be able to perform beauty treatments if necessary.
- Experience in complaint handling is an advantage.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.