Spa Therapist at South William Clinic and Spa
South William Clinic & Spa is Dublin City Centre’s new high-end medical spa offering the very latest in cutting-edge skin, laser, body, spa and wellness treatments. We also offer a wide range of quality homecare products to deliver excellent results for our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Spa Therapist to join our growing team. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience delivering treatments such as facials, massage and body treatments.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced professional who is capable of delivering a high standard of customer service and professional care across our vast range of spa and beauty treatments including facials, massage, spa packages, body treatments, waxing and pedicures. The right candidate will also be knowledgeable in skincare and have the ability to perform skin consultations and provide skincare advice, treatment and homecare recommendations, maintaining a regular clientelle to meet sales targets.
As a Skincare & Wellness Centre of Excellence, it is our goal is to provide each client with customised treatment and homecare plans to include nutrition, skincare and mineral makeup. We work with some of the leading spa and skincare brands including Yon-Ka Paris, Germaine De Cappucini, SkinCeuticals, Environ, ZO Skin Health, Jane Iredale and Advanced Nutrition Programme. Excellent on target earnings with commission on both products and services sold. We also offer various incentive programmes internally, and with the skincare brands we work with. Training and development is important to us and all staff are given ample opportunities to continue developing their skills and advance within the business.
As a Senior Spa Therapist, you will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain clientele by providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times. You will work closely with Management to enforce spa and beauty protocols and procedures, assisting with training and mentoring, managing stock, and ensuring the spa is meeting brand standards at all times. There will be a strong focus on profitability and efficiency of the team, while maintaining exceptional quality of service and care.
- ITEC/CIBTAC or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in all spa and beauty treatments including but not limited to facials, massage, spa packages, body treatments, waxing, eye treatments, and pedicures.
- Experience working with various spa and skincare brands essential.
- Experience in providing skincare advice and standard skin consultations.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets. Selling products and treatment plans, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Experience in a busy spa or beauty environment providing the utmost professional care and excellent customer service to clients.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to deliver a high-standard of professional care.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with the ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Fluent English.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.