Therapist at The Laser and Skin Clinic
About us and why we need you
The Laser and Skin Clinic founded in 2004 is an award winning chain of Aesthetic Clinics and also Ireland’s leading provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognizable brand which has been carefully built over 14 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin.
Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. Winners of 'Best Aesthetic Clinic Ireland 2018' and 'Best Clinic Group in the UK and Ireland 2016', we are now expanding our team and recruiting for a Full-Time Aesthetic Skin Therapists at our Athlone clinic located in Athlone Towncentre.
- Carry out Laser Hair/Skin consultations, cross-sell into different category/treatment.
- Carry out Laser Hair/Skin/Body treatments.
- Ensure client files, digital notes up to date at all times.
- Ensure treatment rooms are clean and tidy at all times. Ensure good good product levels in treatment rooms, retail area.
- Ensure all machines are clean and maintained in good condition.
- Follow up on customer queries.
- Keep good communication levels with other clinics regarding clients, stock.
- Perform professional and retail stocktakes, orders.
- Ideally 2+ years providing advanced aesthetic treatments such as Skin Peels, Laser Rejuvenation, Microneedling, Microdermabrasion, Laser Vein Removal
- 2+ years experience performing Laser Hair Removal
- Experience using advanced cosmeceutical skincare such as Obagi, Alumier, ZO Skin Health, SkinCeuticals, Dr Levy, Heliocare, Agera, Image
- Experience of working within a target driven and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Genuine desire to work in the Aesthetic Industry
- Flexibility: Our clinics open until 9-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9-6. You will be required to work two Saturdays per month.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.