Advanced Skin Therapist / Aesthetic Nurse (Excellent Earning Potential, Flexible Working Hours & Career Progression) at Dr. Laura Clinic
Dr laura clinic is looking to hire a part time or full time experienced advanced skin therapist or aesthetic nurse to cover a maternity leave from January 2024. We are open to either FT or PT for the right candidate alongside the possibility to extend the role for the right candidate going forward. We are a relaxed, but busy medical clinic striving to give our patients their best skin. The ideal candidate must have a keen interest in skincare and working alongside a GP with a special interest in cosmetic / aesthetic medicine. The clinic offers a selection of treatments including IPL, Laser genesis, RF Microneedling, Skin Peels, Microneedling with SkinPen, PRP, TCA peels & medical grade laser treatments. Experience with SkinBetter Science, SkinCeuticals and Obagi an advantage.
Dr laura clinic is passionate about providing the best outcomes for our patients. This means no hard sell. No commission. Just results.
If you are a qualified and experienced therapist who has worked with advanced treatments and who would like to progress your career in the aesthetic sector please apply below. Further details will be provided at interview. Please also note only those who we feel suitable to the role will be contacted.
(At BeautifulJobs we monitor applications regularly so it is important that you only apply for this role if you have the experience required by our client. It is also the responsibility of the client named above to contact you with feedback and not the BeautifulJobs team, however if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 019036279 or info@beautifulJobs.ie)
Other Salary Information
Salary will be based on levels of experience.
- Performing laser therapies on Cutera XEO machine including IPL, NdYag, Laser genesis for skin rejuvenation, vascular issues, treatment of rossacea
- Radiofrequency microneedling treatments on our Secret PRO Machine
- Assisting Dr. Laura with CO2 laser treatments.
- Peels including Obagi, SkinBetter Science, iS Clinical, BioRepeel & PRX T33
- SkinPen microneedling
- Proven experience in the above therapies is essential and experience working in a high end clinical environment is preferred.
- Front of house / reception duties
- Order fulfillment for online store
- Stock control
- Ad hoc social media duties if interested
- No sales targets or upselling
- Ideally looking for an advanced skin therapist but open to options. Or aesthetic nurse with experience
- ITEC/CIBTAC & CIDESCO qualification.
- Level 4 laser qualification and core of knowledge laser training.
- Experience in treating clients with medical grade lasers.
- Experience in advanced skincare and peels, laser hair removal, micro-needling & similar treatments.
- Experience in a busy clinic or medispa type environment providing the utmost professional care to clients.
- Mon - Fri with occasional evenings & weekends
- Lots of training
- Opportunity to work with up and coming aesthetic clinic.
- All products & treatments at cost
- Career progression
- Excellent in house & professional training
- Free treatments & cost price products
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.