Aesthetic Therapist at FACE Aesthetic Clinic
Are you excited about Skin? Keen to develop new skills and be trained by a top Aesthetician? Do you want to make a real difference for your clients? Do you want to be part of a team that supports your growth with an incredible education and up to date treatments ? You might just be the therapist we are looking for to join our team at FACE AESTHETIC CLINIC! Face opened its doors in December 2017 and since then has become one of the fastest most sought after clinics for skin. We have recently been named one of Ireland's Leading Aesthetic Clinics in RSVP magazine!
At FACE we provide our clients with the most advanced skin prescriptions and innovative treatments based on independent one to one consultations. Client service is of utmost importance to us and we have become renowned for our 5-star service and aftercare. We work with only the best and offer an array of services such as IPL, Laser, LED Light Therapy, Chemical Peels and Micro-needling. We will also offer injectables administered by our on-site Doctor.
All Face employees begin their careers as Front of House. This is a great way to introduce you to the daily running of the clinic whilst educating yourself on both our retail products lines & clinic services. After a probation period, our Therapists will then be trained up on our advanced skin care services and commence treatments on the public. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified and senior therapist who would like to advance their career with a massive training advantage. Please send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279.
- All clinic reception duties as required.
- Managing phones & appointments, filing client cards etc.
- Maintaining all the salon's hygiene requirements.
- Cash Handling.
- Stock Control.
- Social Media responsibilities.
- Capable of running a busy column punctually and efficiently.
- Capable of skin consultations - selling treatment packages and homecare.
- Ability to rebook and hit weekly targets.
- Have advanced knowledge of skincare and have the ability to educate and provide your client with a superior skin analysis and prescription.
- Promote our brand, services, and retail products.
- ITEC, CIBTAC CIDESCO or equivalent qualified.
- A keen interest in skincare with a minimum of 2 years working within a salon or retail environment.
- You must be committed to educating yourself in skin biology, technologies, treatments, products, and personal development.
- Previous experience working with Image, Image MD, SkinCeuticals Skincare or a cosmeceutical range is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your appearance and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Most importantly you don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy working within a fun team in a supportive environment.
- Training training and some more training! We offer a massive training structure so if career and personal development is not for you, please do not apply.
- We strive on being able to give all staff an excellent work-life balance including hours in lieu, Sundays and Mondays off, holidays days! Everyone who works at Face loves their job and has a great balance.
- Excellent in house and professional training.
- Complimentary treatments.
- All your products at cost price.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.