Aesthetic Therapist / Nurse at The Skin Lab
The Skin Lab is one of Kerry’s first Premier Laser Hair Removal & Skincare Clinics specializing in results-driven, advanced skincare treatments. The company prides itself on using top of the range Cynosure Elite lasers (not IPL!) which result in pain-free and long- lasting hair removal solutions. We are leading experts in cosmeceutical skincare and paramedical skin treatments and retail clinically proven skincare products developed by scientists to solve skincare problems, rejuvenate and promote skin’s health.
Due to expansion, we are now hiring an Aesthetic therapist or Nurse to join our friendly team.
If you have experience or qualifications in Laser Treatments as well as having background in performing advanced skincare treatments, along with excellent customer care and sales skills we want to hear from you!
This is a part time role with view to going full time. Please send your CV below or contact the Beautifuljobs team on 01 903 6279 for a full consultation regarding this role
- Meeting and greeting customers on a daily basis and introducing them to our full range of treatments and products within the clinic
- Carrying out client consultations, offering professional advice on treatments offered and needed.
- Performing advanced skincare treatments for those who have the following concerns: Dehydration, Acne, Anti-ageing, Milia, Rosacea, Hyperpigmentation
- Performing clinical facials, Skin Peels, Microneedlng, Milia Removal
- Performing various Laser and Light Therapy Treatments
- Advising customers on suitable treatments and packages offered
- Recommending and selling retail product - we work with SkinCeuticals and Alumier MD
- A qualification or experience in Laser Treatment is essential
- Previous experience performing advanced skincare treatments
- Excellent customer care with the ability to build strong client relationships
- A friendly and positive approach to both your work and customers
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends
- Excellent sales ability – to rebook clients and retail products!
- Career Development
- Training provided on our brands
- Commission offered
- Work within a company that is expanding rapidly
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.