Area Sales Representative (West) Remote Working at Spotlight Oral Care
We at Spotlight Oral Care are passionate about what we do. As a rapidly growing business we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to be responsible for key account management, generating sales leads and achieving sales goals.
Sales: 3 years (Required, preferably with a pharmacy background)
Expected start date: 4/1/2022
BeautifulJobs will be holding virtual interviews. Please send your CV below or email email@example.com. You can contact BeautifulJobs on 019036279 or also apply using the BeautifulJobs App. Please note only relevant CVs will be contacted.
- Generating sales leads
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Managing key accounts and driving success
- Managing client relationships
- Interact with retailers through regular in store visits, telephone and email
- Consistently achieve KPI’S, targets and company objectives to ensure area revenue objectives
- Provide feedback, reporting and updates regularly
- Administration and maintenance of key account records and opportunities
- Support and effectively lead in store training and events where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast paced environment on your own initiative
- Proficient with standard tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Please note this is a field based role with extensive travel involved.
- Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year
- Additional pay: Bonus pay, Commission pay
- Employee discount
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Work remotely
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.