Beauty Advisor at Millies
Get to know us
We are looking for dedicated individuals both full and part time to join us as beauty advisors with a passion for beauty in our newest store in Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 16.
Founded in 2007, Millies is Ireland’s leading destination for premium beauty products, offering expert led beauty for all. Fifteen years later, Millies.ie stocks over 100 Irish and international luxury beauty brands and is the top Irish destination for anyone looking for the best in skincare, haircare and wellness.
Millies only stock products of the highest qualify, that deliver the results our customers want and need. Stocking only products that our beauty experts are 100% confident to recommend. Our clinical background has enabled us to carefully curate a brand portfolio that has premium ingredients at its very core. We are continuously adding to our portfolio, our beauty experts are always on the hunt for new products with top quality and innovative ingredients.
E-mail applications with CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know the role
A beauty advisor for Millies will be the face of our brand, demonstrating passion and detailed knowledge of our products to customers. You will have a true passion for beauty, providing a welcoming, authentic and personalised service to our customersand be able to talk confidently about the products on offer giving luxury customer service. You will also ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires, and delights them.
From harnessing excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and teamwork you will be individually contributing to personal sales and KPI targets supporting the stores salesand acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
Know what we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a beauty specialist, beautician, hairdresser, beauty advisor or similar role
- Understanding of different skin/hair types
- Specific skincare/haircare training in our key brands is a distinct advantage
- Promote the brand expertise in beauty
- Make appropriate, personalised product recommendations
- Show passion for people and products
- Working as part of a team, delivering extraordinary service to both external and internal customers
- Follow grooming guidelines to promote brand image
- Living and showcasing the behaviours associated with the Millies people values
- Ability to perform well under stressful situations (e.g. during peak hours)
Know what is in it for you
- Our new store in Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 16 is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants
- Team discount is offered to all team members across Millies
- Competitive hourly rates
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.