Beauty & Aesthetic Therapist at Rainforest Spa
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A VALID VISA TO WORK IN IRELAND, BEFORE APPLICATION. Please apply below or using our APP or you can email email@example.com (quote BeautifulJobs when applying to the email above )
Rainforest Spa in Enniskerry has an exciting opportunity for a talented Aesthetic & Beauty Therapist at their award-winning location Co. Wicklow - only 30 mins from Dublin.
Please note: applications from the South Dublin / Wicklow area ideally as it is only a part-time position and no accommodation included.
The Aesthetic & Beauty Therapist will be responsible for performing a variety of treatments such as Microneedling; IPL skin rejuvenation + hair removal; facials; peels and other specialized treatments. On and off-site training is provided for all treatment types. This is a part-time role and the successful candidate will join a team of experienced therapists who make up a welcoming team. We are passionate about furthering your interests; training and career so if you are a qualified therapist who is interested in a new opportunity, apply today.
ABOUT RAINFOREST SPA
Rainforest Spa is a multi award-winning Day Spa located only 30 minutes from Dublin where guests can retreat to for Spa & MediSpa treatments; Day Breaks and rest with us on an Overnight Spa Break. The Spa is located on a cliffside setting on the grounds of The Summerhill Country House Hotel in Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. We are pioneers in the Irish spa industry with a longstanding reputation of excellent quality service and staff.
Please send your CV below. Express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy such as ITEC, CIBTEC, or CIDESCO is essential
- Proven experience as an Aesthetic & Beauty Therapist with a strong understanding of the beauty industry
- A warm, welcoming, and professional approach to treatments, clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of various beauty treatments such as waxing, manicures & pedicures, facial treatments, massage, lash and brow treatments
- Able to work well within a team, flexible hours required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Ireland and be at least 18 years old
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.