Clinic Manager (Excellent Salary & Benefits Package) at South William Clinic and Spa
South William Clinic are currently seeking an experienced Clinic Manager with a minimum of 4 year's experience in a similar management role, or senior position within a skin, laser, aesthetic or medical clinic. We are at the forefront of innovation in medical aesthetics, skin, laser, body and wellness treatments. This combined with the best results-driven cosmeceutical skincare brands available to provide our clients with a holistic approach and the best possible results.
The Clinic Manager is a crucial part of the management structure of the business and is responsible for the smooth running of day to day operations, driving team performance, ensuring sales targets are achieved, as well as providing an important support system to a team of Therapists. The performance of the Clinic Manager is evaluated in five key areas; operations management, team performance, training and evaluation, stock management, marketing and social media. The Clinic Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the clinic including all staff and client interactions, overseeing all activity at the clinic, and delegating day to day responsibilities.
Under your supervision our team is responsible for providing clients with in-depth consultations and skin analysis, taking a 360 degree approach to include a bespoke treatment programs, tailored home care plans to include topical skincare, skin supplements, and mineral makeup. Our emphasis is on quality over quantity, and all clients should be treated to a 5-star customer experience during every visit to the clinic.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the clinic through planning and organisation.
- Oversee all client bookings and ensure any potential issues are mitigated.
- Manage staff schedules, annual leave and other HR requests.
- Lead by example guided by company policies and procedures.
- Ensure presentation of the clinic, including merchandising, cleanliness and sterilisation of reception and treatment rooms is always at the highest standard possible.
- Always be on hand to assist in the clinic with consultations, treatments and any other tasks that require your assistance.
- Conduct start of day meetings with the team each morning to provide direction for the day, highlight sales opportunities, inform staff on offers and other important information for a smooth and successful day.
- Monitor staff performance and ensure all Therapists are filling in their sales sheets daily and tracking their individual sales targets, whilst keeping the team updated on overall team goals, and on progress in reaching them.
- Regularly highlight incentives on offer, including commission, brand incentives and seasonal incentives.
- Audit end of month figures for staff and send them to the financial director for any commission payments due.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the quality of staff treatments and interactions with clients and provide regular feedback.
- Ensure staff take pictures of all clients during consultation and correctly file all pictures, notes and settings used for laser and other equipment.
- Ensure Therapists track clients progress and book them in for follow-up reviews and treatments.
- Encourage staff to highlight case studies and compile success stories for clinic portfolio and social media.
- Put staff and case studies forward for industry and supplier awards.
- Ensure staff presentation and communication is always at a 5-star level.
- Provide regular updates to Directors on overall team performance.
Training & Evaluation
- Manage staff training calendar and liaise with providers to book training.
- Ensure all staff have a development plan and goals set each year, encouraging education and opportunities to upskill and add more value to the business.
- Arrange monthly staff 1-to-1 meetings to evaluate performance and discuss progress with development plans, and request regular feedback.
- Keep yourself educated and up to date on all brands stocked at the clinic, latest innovations and trends in the industry.
- Provide regular stock takes and place orders for consumables, professional and retail stock.
- Consumable orders can be placed directly with providers, professional and retail orders can be placed with our internal stock team.
- Monitor soon out of date products and add promotions to shift stock.
- Highlight items which are not selling to Directors in order to move stock to other locations if not selling.
Marketing & Social Media
- Manage social media and marketing calendar activity based on company goals highlighted by the Director.
- Update posters, promotional screens and other marketing assets based on planned promotional activity.
- Encourage Therapists to get involved in contributing to social media content.
- Post daily and weekly content to keep our audience engaged.
- Management experience essential
- Sales experience essential
- Business or similar degree preferable
- Teaching qualification preferable
- Unrivalled salary package
- Company phone plan
- Company laptop
- Parking allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Health and wellness package
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.