Cosmetic Chemist at The Skin Nerd
The Cosmetic Chemist is responsible for assisting the CEO in refining formulas and developing new products for Skingredients under The Skin Nerd umbrella. The launches must be EU, USA and UAE compliant. Innovation, research and a keen understanding and passion for the skincare sector is a must with a vast understanding of the legislation and SOPS per region.
This role includes being the main point of contact and liaison with the current manufacturers globally, attending conferences and raw ingredient trade shows alongside the CEO and Founder to ensure the highest quality, most efficacious raw ingredients and deliverable technology is achieved. This role is responsible for ensuring the brand is delivering the highest quality formulas with measurable impacts and in line with the governing bodies and consumer and market trends. All formulas need clinical data to support and so external and further studies and testing are to be championed.
What we expect from you:
We look for our team’s wholehearted support in our quest for quality. We ask that you devote time, attention and abilities to your work and we appreciate any additional time you might spend in fulfilment of your role. We will expect you to be positive, innovative, adaptable, and flexible in your role.
To achieve this, employees and consultants alike will support each other and the company to achieve consistent high quality, and work targets, thus enabling the company to continue
to obtain the commercial performance and client loyalty necessary for the continuing existence and growth of the company and its workforce.
Undertaking project work as required. Please send your CV below or contact MARIA on 01 9036279 to book in an immediate interview.
To perform this role successfully, the following is expected:
- A NPD brief is to be met in line with the vision of the brand.
- Research, data and input to be provided from conception to delivery.
- Innovative thoughts throughout are key.
- Point of contact with various manufacturers to ensure delivery of agreed brief.
- Management of independent testing and relevant bodies.
- Understanding of different regulations in various continents and states.
- Assisting with CPNP portal uploading and data entries to ensure compliance of the highest order is achieved.
- Attendance at the raw ingredient and skincare symposiums to ensure we are always at the forefront of technology and delivery systems.
- An understanding of legalities, constantly updating self and business as to the numerous compliance issues.
- Assisting with the stability testing process.
- Delivering deadline-driven projects with commercial and consumer value.
- 5 years in a similar role in the cosmetic sector.
- A degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and self-motivated attitude.
- Focused and target driven approach to work.
- Demonstrate the willingness to ‘own; and develop the role.
- An ability to work in a fast-moving working environment.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills or interest or ability to develop these skills quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- A team player, with great people skills.
This listing has been paused and is not currently open to applications.
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.