Counter Manager In Debenhams Blackrock at Clarins
Joining the Clarins Group is about being part of a unique story, which today finds itself at the heart of new challenges. Born from one man’s passion in 1954 in a Parisian beauty institute, the Clarins Group has successfully kept a pioneering spirit, reinventing itself and conquering new markets with each new day.
Today we are over 10,000 men and women in a family firm that, in the space of 60 years, has become an internationally renowned group. We are all driven by a shared desire to move forward together, to contribute our own ideas and convictions in our sectors of activity, whatever our level of responsibility. Our identity distinguishes us from other market players. As a medium-sized group, we don’t have the ambition to become the largest cosmetics group. Our success lies in our position as a specialist, a leader in our areas of expertise. If you share our vision of beauty that draws its inspiration from listening to customers, that is natural and sensorial, innovative and daring, responsible and respectful in one, join us.
Making life more beautiful, this is the essence of the Clarins Group.
Currently, CLARINS IRELAND has an exciting opportunity to join our team as Counter Manager in Debenhams Blackrock.
Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279.
Other Salary Information
Competitive hourly rate plus commission.
- To ensure that all sales and business retail objectives and targets are achieved
- To ensure that accurate stock and sales levels are maintained
- To ensure effective implementation of the company on-counter activity plan
- To establish an effective and strong relationship with the Store Management Team
- To develop an effective account events
- To motivate and manage the effective development of each team member
- To communicate effectively with Clarins Area Manager
- To ensure that each team member is aware of their own targets and achievements, as well as the accounts
- To motivate and develop the teams productivity to ensure they meet and exceed company expectations
- To ensure all Health & Safety Policies and Employee Manual are followed
- To accurately complete and check all required paperwork and ensure it is presented on time
- To lead by example at all times
- Excellent retail experience in cosmetics required
- Passion for retail and strong commercial skills
- Inquisitive and analytical with the ability to trouble-shoot and make informed decisions
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and taking initiative lead by example
- Exceptional customer service skills – monitor and coach team in ensuring high standards are maintained
- People management and development experience that can empower others
- A motivational team player with inspirational social skills
- Empowers and drives team to achieve account goals
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Flexible with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Sets high professional standards under effective and efficient time management
- Manages team, internal stakeholders and acts as strong professional leader for Brand and values
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.