Digital Marketing Executive at Chleo Enterprises
Chleo Enterprises are the distributor for some of Ireland's elite brands including ARTDECO, Sothys, DMK, Misslyn and Perron Rigot. We are now hiring a Digital Marketing Professional to join the team. You will be joining a small team in a busy office environment. The successful candidate will support marketing across all relevant digital and social media channels. Supporting and working directly with both the Managing Director and Finance Director.
The Tasks: What would Your day be like?
Every day will be a new challenge and will be different to the last with so many brands to look after in our marketing department. For this role communication is the key, so all applicants must have fluent English and exceptional written skills.
This role is an exciting opportunity to start your marketing journey in a fast-paced growing multi-brand company where hard work is recognised. If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of the Chleo Enterprises story send your CV and cover letter below or contact the BeautifulJobs office on 01 9036279.
Every day will be a new challenge and will be different to the last with so many brands to look after in our marketing department. The only thing that is constant will be the typical office hours you work. However, your tasks will be varied and dynamic to include but not limited to: Support the organisation of various projects relating to sales & marketing
Your tasks will be varied and dynamic to include but not limited to:
• Creation & execution of a communication strategy and events calendar for all brands
• Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Write sales/marketing material (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Keeping good relationships with numerous press/online editors/writers and influencers from Ireland and the UK whilst constantly seeking editorial coverage for new launches and events
• Liaising with and briefing content creators and influencers for paid content on social channels
• Maintaining and editing the company website and e-commerce to ensure a competent and timely web resource for new and existing customers
• The ongoing design and measurement of email marketing campaigns
• Visual design and editing using Photoshop, Acrobat, Indesign and Canva for marketing/presentation material. Creating marketing material for both online and print promotions
• Supporting the wider business development team as well as our clients with marketing collateral as required
• Support with the organising of trade show exhibitions in the UK and Ireland
The Essentials: Requirements to succeed in the role
• Good knowledge and interest in the Beauty industry is essential
• A collaborative team player with a can-do attitude is a must!
• Must hold a digital marketing qualification and at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Tech savvy with experience/knowledge in SEO, CRM, CoSchedule, Email & Social marketing and/or display advertising campaigns a big bonus!
• Experience in using Google Analytics or other analytic tools
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML editing, CMS, Hootsuite, Facebook Power Editor, Mail Chimp & Maximiser CRM (or similar)
• Experience in writing engaging content and creating original imagery for use as marketing collateral
• Interest in online selling & e-commerce and experience in this area would be favoured
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.