Director at Dāha Wellness
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A VALID VISA TO WORK IN IRELAND, BEFORE APPLICATION. Please apply below or using our APP or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote BeautifulJobs when applying to the email above )
Are you someone that is passionate about wellness? Have you the desire and drive to build something great? Dāha Wellness is an exciting new concept whose mission is to transform lives by providing a haven at the heart of a community to teach, nurture and inspire through the wisdom of transformative wellness. We are in the formation stage with our first location slated to launch mid 2024. This is an opportunity for the right person to shape the future of wellness in Ireland by building out the programming and delivery of wellness offerings across treatments, classes, consultations, nourishment, events and products.
Dāha Wellness is looking for a passionate director to manage all aspects of its flagship centre. This 3000 sq ft centre is located in north county Dublin. The centre will comprise 6 treatment rooms, a consultation room and a multipurpose room. As director, you will be responsible for hiring and managing a diverse team of wellness practitioners across multiple disciplines, ranging from body treatments, movement classes, traditional medicine, nutrition and sleep.
You will help to shape the programming as well ensure its effective delivery. Your responsibilities will also include managing the day-to-day operations, ensuring that our growth targets are met while also driving lifetime loyalty through exceptional service.
If this is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Strategic direction–work with the CEO to shape the strategic direction for the company. This will include service offerings, new locations, marketing strategy, and sales strategy.
- Sales and marketing–build and execute sales strategies to drive awareness and growth through effective and exciting marketing programmes.
- People–hire,train and manage a team of wellness professionals, both contract and permanent. Lead by example and motivate through a winning management style. Conduct regular feedback sessions and performance reviews. Make Dāha a great place to work.
- Finances–manage the day-to-day forecasting, cashflow and costs. Ensure Dāha is operating profitably. Negotiate with suppliers. Maintain budgets and daily/weekly/monthly/annual financial reports
- Provide the board with a monthly report for financial and employee performance against an agreed set of KPI’s.
- Programming–ensure the programme of offerings is meeting our clients’ needs. Adequately staff and schedule all services. Identify areas of opportunity or poor performance.
- Create a schedule of wellness experts and lecturers to provide events for the centre.
- Brand–live the Dāha brand and embed the brand purpose into all aspects of delivery–environment, people, experience and culture.
- Training–adhere to all industry regulatory requirements and ensure all staff are trained and qualified to both these as well as the standards for delivery. Develop clear protocols and practices for all offerings. Ensure proper management of equipment and adherence to health and safety protocols.
- Quality–review all feedback daily and address any areas of opportunity. Deal with client complaints in a professional manner. Ensure every client is a Promoter.
- Clients–ensure every client receives a personalised experience that drives repeat visits and lifetime loyalty to the brand.Products–build out the retail offerings with bespoke products as well as brands we love. Manage all partner relationships and inventory.
- At least 5 years management experience in hospitality or a wellness environment.
- BA or equivalent in a related subject area.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good business acumen and a strategic mindset
- Strong knowledge and passion around wellness
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset to scale the brand
- Flexibility around work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Discounts on services/products
- Management training
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.