Facialist & Beauty Therapist ( 3 Days Per Week) at Simplicité
Simplicity means different things to different people; more time for some and time back for others. At Simplicité we offer you both; wellbeing treatments to create a balanced flow for the mind and body and speedy simultaneous treatments to give you back time. Simplicité opens its doors to the public in November 2017 and will offer a wide range of well-being, beauty treatments and personal coaching.
Our clinic will include a variety of wellbeing body & facial treatments, cancer touch therapy, reflexology, specialised massage, pregnancy massage as well as eye treatments, nail, waxing, brow and lash treatments. Our mission is to be the destination of choice for wellbeing, treatments and beauty services. We also provide multiple treatments at one time; a modern idea to combine time away and time efficiency! Our experienced onsite coach “The Simplicity coach” will be available to work with you to achieve that greater balance you’ve always wanted, make that change that just needs to happen and regain that sparkle that maybe you have lost.
Our chosen organic range is ‘Made for Life by Spiezia’. These organic products are full of natural botanicals, created to nurture you with the purest organics packed with active ingredients from the wild world. We are in the final stages of confirming our French skincare brand.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Facialist and Beauty Therapist to join our team. We have full and part time roles available to discuss. The ideal candidate must be an experienced professional capable of delivering excellent customer care and a wide range of high end beauty and skincare treatments to our clients. We will offer valuable training and development to the chosen candidate who will work closely with management and have full team support along with ongoing customer care, retail sales and product training. For more information on this role you can contact Maria on 087 061 7552
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing them with expert skincare advice.
- Consulting and evaluating the client’s needs and recommending appropriate treatments.
- Undertaking skin analysis and diagnosis.
- Performing high quality facial treatments – Anti-aging, Radiance Facials, Uplift and Rejuvenate Facials, Teenage facials, Peels and seasonal treatments.
- Performing a selection of body and massage treatments
- Performing eye treatments to rehydrate, diminish fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
- Manicures, Pedicures and Shellac Nail treatments.
- Brow treatments include waxing, threading, Billion Dollar Brows, Embroidery ( Phi Brows).
- Semi- permanent and instant eyelashes
- Recommending treatment plans and aftercare products.
- Ensuring there is a high standard of customer care given at all times.
- Promoting the business and its activities.
- Supporting all team members to create a positive and successful working environment.
- Other duties include reception and administration associated with the role.
- You must be a qualified beauty/skin therapist with a minimum of three years working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of skincare treatments, skincare products and their benefits.
- Previous experience of performing manicures, pedicures, waxing, eyelash and eyebrow treatments.
- A professional approach to your work, colleagues and clients.
- Ability to grow and maintain customer relationships.
- Passionate about giving great customer service.
- Excellent sales ability with a proven track record of working to targets and deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a busy working environment.
- You must be a team player with a positive, 'can do' attitude to your work.
- Must be flexible with working hours, and ideally live in close proximity to the business.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.