Finance Administrator at The Skin Nerd
The Skin Nerd® is an Irish-owned and operated skincare company with the goal of spreading the word of skin health across the globe. In the Nerd Network, the worlds first online skin consultancy and community, clients receive impartial advice from a range of over 20 cosmeceutical and cosmetic skincare brands through video call and can get in contact with our team of highly-trained skin consultants for skin advice whenever they need it.
Under The Skin Nerd®, you'll also find the Cleanse Off Mitt® makeup removal tool, an innovative microfibre mitt that removes makeup using just water. The success of our business is built on the contribution of our highly talented employees – people who share a love for skin health. Our employees support each other and the company to achieve consistent high-quality work, enabling the company to continue to obtain the commercial performance and client loyalty necessary for the continuing existence and growth of the company and its workforce.
We are seeking to hire a motivated and ambitious finance specialist who aspires to grow within a fast-paced, new company. It is an exciting opportunity for a finance specialist to join a fast moving, high growth Irish Company. This position will suit a qualified Accounting Technician or newly qualified Accountant. The Finance Administrator is responsible for all book-keeping, accounts preparation, credit control and forecasting for The Skin Nerd® companies.
Please contact MARIA in BeautifulJobs on 01903 6279 for an immediate interview.
- Assisting with Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Electronic filing of CT returns.
- Managing effective processes for the provision of services and meeting filing deadlines.
- Data entry: Sales, Purchases, Expenses, Bank transactions, Journals.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other control accounts.
- Processing supplier invoices, reconciliations and payments.
- Dealing with cash flow monitoring and managing petty cash.
- Preparation of payroll, and related tax returns.
- VAT calculations and related tax returns.
- Prompt processing of VIES and Intrastate returns both import and export.
- Despatching client statements and responding to queries.
- Credit Control.
- Assisting with other office administration as may be required.
- Undertaking project work as required.
- Attending sales and other company events.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role to include strong bookkeeping skills.
- Experience in Cash Flow Management/Forecasting a distinct advantage.
- Possess an accountancy degree or qualification in book-keeping.
- Strong IT skills at expert level on Sage accounts, Sagepay, Shopify, ROS, Stripe payments etc.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and process and task driven.
- Proven ability to succeeding in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills or an interest or ability to develop these skills quickly.
- A team player, with great people skills.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.