Full & Part Time Beauty Therapists at The Buff Day Spa
Are you passionate, driven and looking for career progression within an award-winning Day Spa?
Are you a team player? Join our Spa team of the Year 2019!
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Do you have a great attitude?
The Buff Day Spa requires a Full-Time & Part-Time Spa Therapist with a minimum of two years’ experience, who can hit the ground running in a busy Spa environment. The role requires an energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and driven person who is committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment. Attractive salary and excellent commission structure are on offer. In addition, generous incentives and a health and wellness program are available.
The Buff Day Spa provides a whole range of beauty and holistic treatments, such as Dermalogica Facials, Image Facials, Voya Facials and Body Treatments and specialist Maternity Treatments, Manicures & Pedicures, Lycon Waxing and HD Brows in a beautiful Spa environment. Our Medi-Spa treatments currently include Venus Freeze, Super Hair Removal, Super Skin Rejuvenation, Mesotherapy, LED Therapy and advanced Image and Dermalogica Peels delivering the very latest in cutting-edge Medi-spa treatments providing excellent results for our clients.
Please send your CV below or contact BeautifulJobs on 01903 6279.
Other Salary Information
Excellent rates of pay plus retail and courses commission
CIDESCO/CIBTAC/ITEC Qualifications in Face and Body & Electrical treatments.
- Excellent training opportunities in all treatments that we offer training and professional development are extremely important to The Buff Day Spa and all therapists are given ample opportunity to continue developing their skills, as well as to advance within the business.
- Generous monthly incentives.
- Quarterly Health and Wellness programme.
- Opportunity for suitable candidates to do a Spa Business Manager Training Programme.
- Ongoing monthly/quarterly update training.
- Career progression plan for all team members.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.