Full Time Qualified Therapist at Heaven Beauty Clinic, D2 Grand Canal
QUALIFIED BEAUTY THERAPIST WANTED FOR DUBLIN 2 SALON, GRAND CANAL.
We are currently looking for a qualified Beauty Therapist with at least 6 months of salon experience who can join us in May 2019 for a full-time position. Our salon is located in the busy Business District of Grand Canal and our clients are mainly staff in the many legal, IT and social media companies in the area, who have an expectation of professional, friendly and often fast treatments!
The Ideal candidate should:
- Hold an Internationally recognized beauty qualification ( ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience working in a busy salon environment;
- Be experienced in Shellac, manicures, pedicures, waxing, eye care, spray tan, facials;
- Advanced waxing is preferable but not essential;
- Willing to work as part of a small, busy. friendly team;
- Motivated and able to work on your own initiative;
- Capable of running a busy column punctually and efficiently;
- Neat, well-groomed appearance at all times as our professional, corporate clients would expect;
- Have a true love and passion for what you do as a professional, helping to make our clients feel beautiful!
- Fluent English is ESSENTIAL.
Required experience: 6 - 12 months minimum experience of working in a salon.
Please send your CV below or contact the BeauitfulJobs HQ on 01 9036279
Other Salary Information
Salary will be in line with experience.
This full-time role has set hours as follows:
38 hours per week;
Tuesday to Friday 12 pm to 8/9pm;
Saturdays 12 to 4.
You will be offered a 6-month probationary contract to start, with a view to a permanent contract thereafter subject to a successful probationary period.
- Delivering high-quality service to our discerning clients across all treatments;
- Brow & lash tinting, threading/waxing and other eye treatments, Mink Lashes and/or HD Brows an advantage but not essential;
- Quick, clean and neat waxing in all basic treatments, Advanced Waxing an advantage but not essential;
- Manicure & Pedicure, Shellac Polish & Gel nails;
- Excellent Spray Tan Skills required with an attention to detail;
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times;
- Ensuring our salon is neat, tidy and welcoming to clients at all times;
- Ensuring your appearance is neat & tidy and your personal grooming reflects the high standard of treatments we provide;
- Selling retail products where appropriate.
- You will be required to do a Trade Test in order to demonstrate your waxing, spray tan and nail skills.
- We provide ongoing training to therapists in our salon, with external training as appropriate/required - e.g. Dermalogica.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.