Part Time Laser & Skin Therapist at Renaissance Laser & Skincare Clinic
Renaissance Laser and Skin Clinic is a medically based, state of the art clinic specialising in anti-ageing treatments and offering the latest in cutting edge technology and homecare products.
We are constantly advancing, updating and continuing to grow and as such, are looking for an experienced Laser and Skin Therapist to join our team on a flexible part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be client focused, hard-working with a genuine passion for the industry, and a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in advanced skin treatments in a Clinic setting. Advanced training and development opportunities will be provided for the successful candidate. Terms and wages will be discussed at interview stage. This is an immediate vacancy, so please apply with CV and cover letter below for immediate consideration. For more information please contact MARIA on 01 9036279
- Minimum of two years clinical experience
- Qualifications and experience with medical grade Laser/ IPL skin rejuvenation and micro needling
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to build up long lasting relationships with clientele
- Ability to up-sell treatments and products to achieve targets
- Have an advanced knowledge in skincare and the ability to educate and provide your clients with superior skin analysis and prescription
- Working experience with Image Skincare or cosmeceutical brand an advantage.
- Experience with Phorest software an advantage
- Working hours will include evenings and weekends and reception duties.
This listing has been paused and is not currently open to applications.
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.