Part Time Receptionist at Waxperts
Waxperts Salon is looking for a part-time Receptionist/Front of House for Thursday evenings (4-9) and Saturdays (9-5).
The ideal candidate must have :
- a passion for Waxperts and the beauty industry
- excellent customer service and people skills
- attention to detail, be detail-oriented and organised
- ability to work on their own initiative and motivate others to excel and fulfil their full potential
- a flexible schedule to prioritise the needs of the business
Please send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs girls on 01 9036279.
- Greet customers arriving at the salon and provide them with the information regarding salon services
- Answer any service-related questions
- Answer telephone calls and provide information to callers
- Schedule appointments and make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments
- Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties
- Collect cash in exchange for services rendered and tender change to customers
- Ask customers for feedback on salon’s services and provide assistance with problems or complaints
- Endorse retail products that the salon is selling by providing information on benefits
- Print out staff rosters and assist salon manager
- Ensure cleanliness, neatness and sanitization of salon
- Create and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure that salon supplies are procured in a time-efficient manner
- Count cash at the end of the shift and ensure that cash flow information has been logged into the salon’s register
Please use the cover letter as your chance to sell yourself.
We're deadly to work for. Be part of an award-winning team and brand. Free waxing!
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.