Salon Manager Excellent Salary!! at Essentials Beauty Salon
Are you passionate about the Beauty industry? We are looking for an experienced Salon Manager who is also able to cover treatments to join our team. Established for over 15 years Essentials is a leading Dublin Beauty Clinic. We pride ourselves on constantly moving forward in the Beauty Industry and employing the best highly skilled therapists. We are located in the busy ever-growing business area of Baggot Street. We specialise in all Beauty Treatments and provide extensive advanced treatments including; IPL, Laser Hair Removal, Embroidery and Advanced Skin Treatments
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed, ambitious professional to join a highly skilled and expanding team! You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation, driving sales, inspiring staff and holding to the highest level of customer care.
Please send your CV via the link below or contact Briege in BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of daily salon operations.
- Managing and motivating a large team of therapists.
- Assisting and advising on brands.
- Implementing strategies to help grow and increase revenue.
- Responsible for generating solutions to achieve sales goals through exceptional customer service, marketing the salon, sales growth and cost control.
- Delegate all key systems and functioning to ensure staff members meet their individual performance targets.
- Managing all daily financial transactions, receipts and expenses.
- Managing all administrative duties associated with the role.
- Providing and ensuring all staff members provide exceptional customer care at all times.
- Ensuring all company health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Experience managing a large team in a salon, spa or clinic environment.
- Excellent track record of managing both people and company operations.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to supervise, coach and train staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff, work colleagues and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy pressurized environment.
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Strong sales background with previous experience and evidence of working to targets
- Social media experience.
- Responsible for organising staff rotas, and contracts for hiring and training of new staff members.
- ITEC, CIBTAC,CIDESCO or equivalent qualifications.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.