Salon Manager at Beautifuljobs Recruitment Consultancy
BeautifulJobs are recruiting a manager on behalf of a reputable company located in Tralee, Kerry. If you have expert experience in implementing new strategies, advising on brands, and creating preformed base objections please send your CV below. This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed, ambitious professional to join a highly skilled and expanding team! You will be responsible for managing the day to day operation, driving sales, inspiring staff and holding to the highest level of customer care. Apply by sending your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. All information will be kept strictly confidential. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are suitable for the role are contacted.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of daily salon operations.
- Managing and motivating a large team of therapists.
- Assisting and advising on brands.
- Implementing strategies to help grow and increase revenue.
- Responsible for generating solutions to achieve sales goals through exceptional customer service, marketing the salon, sales growth and cost control.
- Delegate all key systems and functioning to ensure staff members meet their individual performance targets.
- Managing all daily financial transactions, receipts and expenses.
- Managing all administrative duties associated with the role.
- Providing and ensuring all staff members provide exceptional customer care at all times.
- Ensuring all company health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Experience managing a large team in a salon, spa or clinic environment.
- Excellent track record of managing both people and company operations.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to supervise, coach and train staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff, work colleagues and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy pressurized environment.
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Strong sales background with previous experience and evidence of working to targets and KPIs.
- Demonstrates strong commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and late evenings.
- Excellent computer knowledge is required with experience in word, excel, powerpoint, and other programs when needed.
- Proven experience in social media marketing.
- Responsible for organising staff rotas, and contracts for hiring and training of new staff members.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.