Senior Aesthetic Therapist / Aesthetic Nurse at South William Clinic and Spa
South William Clinic & Spa is Dublin City Centre’s new high end medical spa offering the very latest in cutting edge aesthetic treatments, the very latest technology in laser and skincare, and the very best products available to deliver excellent results for our clients. We are currently seeking an exceptional and experienced laser and skincare Aesthetician to join our ambitious and friendly clinic team. Applicants should have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated self-starter capable of delivering a high standard of professional care to our clients across our vast range or treatment options, as well as confidently delivering skin assessments, laser and skin consultations. Although full and ongoing training will be provided on the equipment we use, we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with previous experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, micro-needling, advanced skincare and skin peels. Training and development is important to us and all staff are given ample opportunities to continue developing their skills and advance within the business.
As a Skincare Centre of Excellence, it is our goal is to provide each client with a customised treatment and homecare plan to include nutrition, skincare and mineral makeup. We work with some of the leading skincare brands including SkinCeuticals, Environ, ZO Skin Health, Jane Iredale and Advanced Nutrition Programme. We offer an attractive basic salary and excellent on target earnings with commission on both products and services sold. We also offer various incentive programmes internally, and with the skincare brands we work with.
As a senior Aesthetician, you will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain clientele by providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times. You will work closely with Management to ensure the clinic is meeting brand standards. There will be a strong focus on profitability and efficiency of the team, while maintaining exceptional quality of service and care.
ITEC/CIBTAC & CIDESCO qualification (appropriate level for laser and advance skincare)
• Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
• Core knowledge of laser and experience in treating clients with medical grade lasers.
• Experience in advanced skincare and peels, laser hair removal, radio frequency, galvanic therapy, hydrafacial, micro-needling, microdermabrasion, anti-cellulite and body treatments, L.E.D. phototherapy and similar treatments.
• Experience in analysing skin and providing thorough skin and laser consultations.
• Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets. Selling products and treatment plans, up-selling and cross-selling.
• Experience in a busy clinic or medispa type environment providing the utmost professional care to clients.
Skills & Competencies
• Ability to deliver a high-standard of professional care.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
• Ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
• Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment.
• Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Enthusiastic with the ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Fluent English.
Hours: 38-40 hours per week
All applicants: valid EU work permit required
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email email@example.com for more information.