Senior Beauty Therapist at Nuala Woulfe Beauty LTD
Nuala Woulfe Beauty Salon Ltd employs a dynamic team of dedicated people who strive towards a common mission and goal of excellence both personally and professionally.
We pride ourselves on quality, education, and creating a strong team of individuals that can work together collectively to meet the high standards of Nuala Woulfe Beauty Ltd.
The Beauty Therapist is a key member of The Nuala Woulfe Clinic and Day Spa team and is responsible for ensuring our customers are consistently treated to an impeccable customer service experience; that the operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably .Achieving real results for our clients via excellent treatments and results driven skincare plans for each client.
Flexibility is important; this position will require availability to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings, holidays and sick cover.
Rosters are done well in advance.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Be a team player and respect your colleagues
• Friendly and pleasing personality.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Enjoy working with all kinds of people.
• Show that you take care of your health and demonstrate a positive attitude towards well-being and
Other Salary Information
Performance based bonus structure.
Commission on sales of products and treatments.
• Creating an outstanding experience for the customer ‘pampered to perfection’ - so that customers are greeted and beauty treatments administered in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
• Offering advice and support to other beauty therapists or spa assistants as required.
• Helping to train all beauty therapists and SPA assistants to provide consistently high standards of customer service by greeting and assisting customers and beauty treatments as required.
• Carry out detailed consultations and expert treatments on all clients and clients availing of expert antiageing therapies
• Assist with informing the reception team to gain sufficient knowledge on all treatments on offer – so they can sell and discuss same with Clients.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge to the highest level to surpass the expectations of the clients.
• Ensuring detailed consultations are completed prior to administering beauty/body treatments and signed by the client and that individual client treatment records are maintained for all clients.
• Maintaining sterilisation standards and hygiene when performing all SPA procedures.
• Keeping the Business equipment in good condition.
• Actively partake in staff meetings – help set agenda – do your share of typing up the minutes of the meeting and seeing that there is progress etc.
• Reporting to management about matters that compromise standards.
- Legal to work in Ireland.
- English language - fluent.
- Qualified - Cidesco or similiar.
- Experienced working in a similiar environment.
- Advanced training is a bonus but not essential.
- Skinceuticals, Eminence, Repechage training is a bonus but not essential.
- We are known for our expertise in facials, skincare, etc - good knowledge in this area is essential.
- Advanced waxing,
- Threading expertise is a bonus.
- Commission on sales of products and treatments.
- Performance based bonus scheme.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.