Senior Hair Stylists (Full And Part Time) at The Greene Room
We have recently hired for our sister branch in Killaloe Co. Clare and are now recruiting more stylists to join our team In Nenagh! We have full and part time vacancies for qualified and experienced stylists along with senior stylists.
Are you a FUN, creative stylist looking to build an INCREDIBLE career in hair? Do you want to be part of a team that supports YOUR growth with incredible education and an UNCAPPED earning potential? Do you want to be part of the FASTEST growing salon group in the MidWest and home to the Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2019? The MOST INSTAGRAMABLE salon in Ireland is looking for a fun, spirited stylists for their expanding team in Nenagh!
We are the current holders of:
- Best of the Best Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2019
- Alternative Hair Visionary Award 2019
- Best of the Best Men’s Styling Award 2019
- Irish Hair & Beauty Awards 2019 – Salon Ambiance Nominee
- Alfaparf Milano Fantastic Marketing Award Winners 2018
- Alfaparf Milano Fantastic Salon Award Finalists 2018
- Alfaparf Milano Fantastic Stylist Finalist 2018
Interested in finding out more? Give The Greene Room a call TODAY or stop by the salon for a chat about YOUR career! Please send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279.
Other Salary Information
Basic Starting Salary with Commission base after 3 months of targeted column growth.
- We require a fully qualified and experienced hairdresser/stylist.
- All aspects of Senior Stylists' including hairdressing, colour, cuts etc.
- A reliable and friendly team player.
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes.
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Assist with the development of juniors and trainees.
- 3 years experience is required along with an excellence in Styling and Colour.
- A truly unique salon experience for all our customers.
- Someone who takes pride in their appearance.
- Someone who takes pride in looking after our clients and wants to be busy.
- Punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Build, maintain and grow a loyal clientele.
- A very unique and extremely busy work environment.
- Hair Competition Opportunities to enhance Technical & Creative Skills.
- Exceptional and continuous education.
- In house Training & Events within our Academy.
- Continuous career growth and development.
- Competitive salary.
- Staff Discount on Retail Products.
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.