Skin Specialist/ Aesthetic Practitioner at River Medical
If you share our love for the patients we serve, the aesthetic services we offer and want to be part of our team, apply now to join team River Medical.
We are seeking an Aesthetics Professional to add to our team of skin, face and body experts. This individual will help to strengthen our skin and Coolsculpting (non-surgical body contouring) business by interacting with clients to deliver personalised treatment plans based on client needs. Please send your CV or contact BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ensure exceptional care of our Coolsculpting patients through the implementation of established clinical practice standards, standardised procedures, written and oral treatment protocols, and training.
• Assist clinic manager in planning, prioritising and organising the activities of Coolsculpting within the Clinic.
• Provide skin care consultations for clients, providing personalised treatment plans and recommendations where appropriate.
• Administer facial treatments and other skin care services in accordance with River Medical policies and procedures.
• Evaluate client’s suitability for treatments.
• Promotion and sale of services, skin care products and packages.
• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service and satisfaction of clients.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services and our product line.
• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.
• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and training.
• Collaborate with sales and administration teams to drive facial and product sales to achieve monthly clinic targets based on metrics set by the company.
• Participates in local marketing and networking events.
• Inventory control, ordering and restocking of products and supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position will report to the Clinic CEO
• Act in accordance with River Medical policies, standardised procedures, and standards.
• Must have minimum of 2 years experience in skin treatments / aesthetic practice.
• Customer service skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Previous experience in sales is preferred.
• Must be efficient/ meticulous and have attention to detail.
• Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful and cooperative with patients, co-workers and physicians.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilise computer programs.
• Position: Maternity Cover Full time ( incl. evenings/ Saturday hours)
Applications: Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, River Medical reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. River Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
This listing has been paused and is not currently open to applications.
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.