Spa Therapist (Graduates Welcome, Part & Full Time) at Seoid Spa
SEOID Spa, is our luxurious sanctuary of calm within the walls of Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa, one of the most luxurious spa hotels Ireland has to offer, a true hidden jewel. Seoid offers outstanding spa facilities, in a hushed, tranquil atmosphere amidst lavish surrounds. It contains eight dual purpose deluxe treatment rooms in addition to a rasul mud chamber, luxury hammam suite, dry floatation bed, balneotherapy bath with top of the range hydrotherapy pool and thermal facilities.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our professional team of therapists in our luxurious award winning spa.
If you are interested then please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ 01903 6279
- To show a warm and caring personality and the ability to translate this to customers.
- To provide excellent service and attention to detail when it comes to our treatments.
- To be fully conversant with all treatments offerd at SEOID Spa.
- To provide a sanctuary of peace and tranquillity for our customers.
- To be professional and confidential in all aspects of the role.
- To be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, highly motivated and enthusiastic about their career, have excellent treatment and customer service standards and work well within a busy team.
- ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO qualifications are essential for this position.
- Experience conducting hot stone massage, facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
- Applicants will possess an excellent command of the English language.
- You must take pride in your appearance and keep up to date with trends in the industry.
- Shift work, flexibility and weekend availability is essential for this position.
- Fully committed to maintaining and extending the award winning standards of service expected of SEOID Spa employees.
- Free Car Parking
- Uniform Provided
- Training both on the job and off site provided
- Meals while on duty
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Discounted use of the Hotel facilities for friends and family
Share this Job
Sign up to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points
Need Help Getting a Job?
A poorly written CV or cover letter will deny you even a first round interview.
Take advantage of BeautifulJobs's career concierge service for just €90 where an experienced Beauty Recruitment specialist will review your CV and cover letter and take your job applications to the next level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.